[CentOS] Log File Reviewing

Bill Campbell centos at celestial.com
Tue Jan 6 16:52:23 UTC 2009

On Tue, Jan 06, 2009, Kai Schaetzl wrote:
>com>
>
>Bill Campbell wrote on Mon, 5 Jan 2009 16:02:29 -0800:
>
>> (which we are running for Zope compatibility
>> as the version of Zope we're running doesn't work with python-2.5.x.
>
>you did realize that this is another python compatibility issue, did you
>;-)

True enough :-).

Bill
Fax:            (206) 232-9186

Make no laws whatever concerning speech and, speech will be free; so soon as
you make a declaration on paper that speech shall be free, you will have a
hundred lawyers proving that freedom does not mean abuse, nor liberty
license; and they will define and define freedom out of existence.
	- Voltarine de Cleyre (1866-1912)