[CentOS] Email/GroupWare Suite

russ at vshift.com russ at vshift.com
Thu Jan 8 00:16:46 UTC 2009

Cc$$$$$

-----Original Message-----
From: "Bo Lynch" <blynch at ameliaschools.com>

Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 18:45:22
Subject: Re: [CentOS] Email/GroupWare Suite

On Wed, January 7, 2009 6:06 pm, Andrew Cotter wrote:

> [...]
We would definitely be looking at a app for free in other words zimbra's
open source release. We are planning on using existing hardware that we
have. Currently we are running CentOS 5.2 with Pentium D 3.2 with 2gb ram
and 2 500GB SATA drives in a RAID. The motherboard that we have will
support a quadcore xeon if needed. Are setup now has no probs but we are
only doing basic email and calendar within squirrelmail itself.

Bo Lynch