[CentOS] Update to Centos 5 anaconda kickstart %post bug?

Per Qvindesland per at norhex.com
Fri Jan 9 10:14:43 UTC 2009

If you want a official fix then get your self a redhat license, nothing
wrong with the excellent help that one can get from this list but by
supporting redhat you also in my eyes support centos.

The only thing that I have noticed with RH support is that they are actually
slower to release a fix or to come up with a fix then Centos, we have quite
a few centos servers where I work and this was the reason for why we lowered
our licenses to redhat and migrated some servers to Centos.

Per