[CentOS] Email/GroupWare Suite

Bill Campbell centos at celestial.com
Fri Jan 9 17:23:24 UTC 2009

On Fri, Jan 09, 2009, Bo Lynch wrote:

>Should I be concerned with the Licensing structure down the road? Meaning
>in your opinion do you think that zimbra will close its door on the open
>source model. Just don't want to demo something get everyone excited about
>using it and have to migrate to something else.

The thing I would be concerned about is the future of Yahoo.  If
it is finally absorbed by the Borg of Redmond, history says that
anything that competes with Windows will be dropped.

Bill
Fax:            (206) 232-9186

It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to
students that have had prior exposure to BASIC: as potential
programmers they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of
regeneration.  -- Dijkstra