[CentOS] (OT) Firewall Question

Jun Salen

nokijun at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 20 03:28:16 UTC 2009

Hi List,

I am not familiar with the commands of IPtables so I want use tools on top of it. What do you suggest. Can I make test of it inside CentOS on top of VMWare server with only one LAN inteface? I try to use Pfsense, I believe it has easy to understand GUI but it fails to install on my desktop machine to test, maybe due to hardware comaptibility. Kernel panic during boot even after disabling ACPI. If you have suggestion on tools or template for Iptables to suggest or share, please do. Thank you very much.

 junji
aisalen.wordpress.com
Linux Registered User #253162
CentOS User