[CentOS] RHEL 5.3 released

Ralph Angenendt ra+centos at br-online.de
Wed Jan 21 09:59:40 UTC 2009

Tim Verhoeven wrote:
> But I'm wondering where we need to put it ? I was thinking in either
> the general CentOS FAQ or in the CentOS 5 FAQ ? Anyone can think of a
> better place ?

I don't think people will find that when it's put in the FAQ, especially
if work is being done on that page (like adding to it when the first
build is through, adding to it when QA found out that another complete
build has to be done, add to it when translators are done).

But I'm not too sure on where to prominently put it either.

Remove the "Stay in touch at planet centos" link and put a prominent
link like "Stay in touch with 5.3 development" on there?

Cheers,

Ralph