[CentOS] Compile Problem

Joseph L. Casale JCasale at activenetwerx.com
Wed Jan 21 12:35:53 UTC 2009

>OK - well, I am pretty much sold on Alfresco but I can't guarantee that
>it will do the SSO with FF - it definitely will do AD and I think kicks
>Viewpoint butt.

Nice interface, do I understand this right: the only community version is
a dev snapshot, and it needs java (shudder)?

I just started looking at Mindtouch which distributes a stable community
version in rpm format and doesn't use java. I continue trying to get the
auth in Dokuwiki for one more day, then I will have to trow the towel in:)

Thanks for the reco!
jlc