[CentOS] ProFTPd under CentOS 5.2 running FTPS - iptables problem

happymaster23 happymaster23 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 19:49:31 UTC 2009

You know, because I am to lazy. All users has shell /sbin/nologin and
all security this are set to only one account via SSH. I am normally
providing FTP access for users and is much easier to give them secured
FTP than other method (SFTP) imcompatible with FTP.

I have an idea - if I use CentOS native FTP daemon (vsFTPd I think),
will there be any change or there is no sense?

Thank you very much