[CentOS] PHP 5.2 on Centos4

Flaherty, Patrick pflaherty at wsi.com
Mon Jan 26 20:47:06 UTC 2009

http://www.jasonlitka.com/

I realize I'm a bit late to the party, but Jason Litka has a yum repo of
updated mysql/php/http that is pretty awesome. Doesn't look like
anything's been updated since may of last year (php 5.2.6), but since
the new php only came out in December, he may just be lagging a bit.
You'll probably want to take a good hard look at
http://www.securityfocus.com/ and their vuln db to see if any would
affect you.

Patrick