[CentOS] OT : iptables/arptables question

Fabian Arrotin fabian.arrotin at arrfab.net
Tue Jan 27 21:17:12 UTC 2009

Filipe Brandenburger wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 14:14, Fabian Arrotin <fabian.arrotin at arrfab.net> wrote:
>> On the other hand, 10 minutes after i had sent my mail (and 3 coffee
>> later to be precise) i saw also a picture from wikipedia
>> (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/fr/thumb/3/3e/Netfilter_schema.png/400px-Netfilter_schema.png)
>
> Interesting diagram! I tried to look for the Wikipedia page that links
> to it, but no luck. Where did you find it? Is there an article with
> that?

In fact that's a diagram i found through google that pointed me to the
french version of wikipedia for netfilter :
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netfilter .. strange that the english
version doesn't have it because such picture talks more than a paragraph ...

Fabian Arrotin
  idea=`grep -i clue /dev/brain` ; test -z "$idea" && echo "sorry, init
6 in progress" || sh ./answer.sh