[CentOS] How best to allow users to change Samba passwords?

Kevin Thorpe kevin at pibenchmark.com
Wed Jul 1 13:48:08 UTC 2009

On 01/07/2009 14:29, Jason Pyeron wrote:
> [...]
We're missing some bits on this. We don't run Windows servers at all so
the Exchange route is out. Also most of our
workstations are only windows Home, not Professional so we can't use a
domain or the ctrl-alt-del approach. I think
I'm going to have to use openLDAP to do this, but it seems overly hard
to set up. It will however work for Samba,
Scalix and our website (Drupal) so I think it's the way to go.