[CentOS] Dag's comment at linuxtag

Radu-Cristian FOTESCU beranger5ca at yahoo.ca
Wed Jul 1 18:32:18 UTC 2009

> I believe that YOU are the only person on this list
> who has expressed an interest in "audacious"
> (whatever it is & does) for CentOS during these several
> days of rant.

I believe that YOU are the only person on this list
(whoever you are & do) to have suggested popularity as
a required raison d'être. Maybe we should make a poll:
from the 8,614 RPM files RPMforge are, I am pretty much
sure you wouldn't find in a couple of days more than
1 person to express interest in *half* of them. Should
half of them be dropped?

R-C