[CentOS] ffmpeg and zoneminder install problems

Gregory P. Ennis PoMec at PoMec.Net
Fri Jul 3 22:13:54 UTC 2009

On Fri, 2009-07-03 at 17:58 -0400, Thomas Dukes wrote:

> [...]
Eddie,

Hey ... Thanks for the heads up.  I will back out the rpm instal of
ffmpeg, and check out your notes.  Wish I could launch into it now, but
my wife has an outing planned so I will have to wait until tonight or
tomorrow to pursue your thread.

Again,  thank you very much!!!!

Greg