[CentOS] GUI Front End for OpenLDAP admin (users & groups)

Robert Heller

heller at deepsoft.com
Sun Jul 5 21:07:13 UTC 2009

Does there exist a GUI Front End for OpenLDAP admin for CentOS 5 (RHEL
5)?

The binary (i386) rpm for directory_adminstrator works just fine with
CentOS 4, but does't install under CentOS 5 and the src RPM does not
build (I hacked the spec file and did install the build deps, but it is
using an old hack for finding libgnome (/usr/lib/gnomeConf.sh or
something like that).

I installed centos-ds, but this *looks* like it is a replacement
OpenLDAP's slapd, which I don't want -- I have things set up and working
with slapd and don't want to migrate things again.

--
Robert Heller             -- 978-544-6933