[CentOS] OT:CMS

kazu.hodota kazu.hodota at opensourcehouse.jp
Thu Jul 9 14:08:50 UTC 2009

Hello,

I am using TYPO3 over 4 years on CentOS that very powerful, however very
complex system.
TYPO3 is a PHP based Web framework system and new version of TYPO3 is
FLOW3 more powerful environment. FLOW3 is a real PHP framework and
easy to develop PHP Web applications.

Usually, we have to need over 6 months for master of TYPO3/FLOW3
functions that
depend on engineer skill of PHP,apache,MySQL and CentOS.

Just my information. thanks.

Kazu Hodota

Bent Terp さんは書きました: