[CentOS] sFTP (client) RPM for CentOS 5.3 (32 bit) and/or putty-tools

Lanny Marcus

Sun Jul 12 22:03:01 UTC 2009

I installed gFTP but apparently it does not handle the sFTP protocol.
I also installed the FireFTP Add On for the Firefox browser, but when
I tried to connect to the server, it says that I need putty-tools. I
have the rpmforge and epel  repositories configured but yum did not
find putty-tools. Is there an RPM for a client program for gFTP or
putty-tools? If so, in which repository?    TIA!

1443 packages excluded due to repository priority protections
Setting up Install Process
Parsing package install arguments
No package putty-tools available.
Nothing to do