[CentOS] My server reboots every hour! Help please!

Kwan Lowe kwan.lowe at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 13:47:39 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 8:48 AM, Marko Vojinovic <vvmarko at gmail.com> wrote:

> I should also note that resets are abrupt, the system doesn't seem to
> go through shutdown phase.
> Thanks for the suggestion, though!

Is it happening every hour at the same time??   If so, can you reproduce if
you adjust the system time to just before the reset? This might at least
tell you if the problem is clock related or some other problem.

You may also want to keep a remote top session running to the system to see
if anything spikes at that point and point your system logs to a remote
syslog server.