[CentOS] Graphic card question for CentOS 5.3

lostson lostson at lostsonsvault.org
Tue Jul 28 11:40:06 UTC 2009

On Tue, 2009-07-28 at 13:26 +0200, Laurent Wandrebeck wrote:
> 2009/7/27 Olaf Mueller <daily-planet at istari.de>:
> > Hello,
> >
> > just a short hardware question. Does CentOS 5.3 supports a Leadtek
> > LR2960 (model S26361-D1910-V128, agp, 128mb) graphic card with a nVidia
> > GeForce FX5200 chip and dual dvi?
> > Thank you very much!
> >

> > regards
> > Olaf
> A couple boxes use fx5200 at work without problem.
> can't tell about dual dvi, untested.
>
> Regards,
> Laurent.

 I use a 7600GS, 5700 and another older one here at my home and all work
fine. The dual dvi's should work as long as you use the proprietary
driver and twinview. If your not gonna use the proprietary driver it
will use NV by default and that will work with one monitor I have never
tried to run duals with the NV driver though.

--
LostSon

http://lostsonsvault.org

centOS its not just for servers