[CentOS] etc passwd and groups file

Carlos Santana neubyr at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 15:45:53 UTC 2009

I intend to install lustre file system on the systems.  It does not
support LDAP and need to have etc passwd/groups database. All file
system clients need to have  same passwd and groups so that UID and
GID are the same when they contact file system server. So I am not
sure, how will I manage this. Any suggestions?

-
CS.