[CentOS] SSH attacks from china

Lucian@lastdot.org lucian at lastdot.org
Wed Jul 29 20:16:14 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 9:10 PM, Sorin Srbu<sorin.srbu at orgfarm.uu.se> wrote:
> [...]

I might just do that, but of course, for a certain range of ports.
Actually a better idea would be to just allow connections on the most
sensitive services only from our country since we do no business with
people abroad. It would be interesting to see which method is more
performant, iptables+ipset or iptables-geoip.