[CentOS] Centos convert to rhel?

Ron Blizzard rb4centos at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 19:14:23 UTC 2009

On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 12:39 PM, Bob Hoffman<bob at bobhoffman.com> wrote:
> Hate to ask, but after reading the last few months of centos history online
> I am worried.
> And to learn the lead guy seems to have absconded with the cash and left all
> the hard working devs high and dry..well that is scary.
>
> They all worked so hard and who knows what will happen now.

I guess we wait and see what happens. But it looks like CentOS will go
on -- it's just the domain name 'centos.org' that is in danger.

I know 'centos.com' is already in use, but it looks like 'centos.net'
is "parked" -- so probably available at a cost.

I've sensed a tenseness at CentOS.org, but had no idea what was going
on. In a lot of ways it's good to have this out in the open.

--
RonB -- Using CentOS 5.3