[CentOS] Any more details on Lance? (just curious; no pressure)

MHR

mhullrich at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 19:53:03 UTC 2009

A friend of mine sent me this link:

http://linux.slashdot.org/story/09/07/30/130249/CentOS-Project-Administrator-Goes-AWOL

I went to the main page and read the letter and the "Facts."  Are
there any more details, mainly along the lines of CentOS sticking
around - I know you folks all work really hard on this, and you know
better than me how many others depend on you - but - there's that
little specter of doubt yelling in my virtual ears (has to yell 'cuz
it's really tiny) and I'd like nothing better (well, almost) than to
gag it.

Thanks for all you do, and for keeping us all informed.

mhr