[CentOS] Open Letter to Lance Davis

Neil Aggarwal neil at JAMMConsulting.com
Thu Jul 30 22:08:59 UTC 2009

> Rip-off is a harsh word.

Maybe, but it seems to accurately describe the
situation as it is coming out.

> "Don't cry over spit milk"

The problem is this situation is erroding the trust
in this project.

To me, the larger problem is the fact that the rest
of the team kept it under wraps for so long.  That
immediately begs the question of what else they are
hiding or potentially will hide in the future.

The reason stated was that it would make the project
"look bad".  What happens if they discover something
else that would make the project "look bad"?
Would they try to hide that too?

	Neil

Will your e-commerce site go offline if you have
a DB server failure, fiber cut, flood, fire, or other disaster?
If so, ask about our geographically redundant database system.