[CentOS] Centos convert to rhel?

Ingemar Nilsson init at kth.se
Fri Jul 31 12:12:40 UTC 2009

Tom Brown wrote:

> why is everyone getting so jumpy - its only a domain name thats at
> stake, he's been AWOL for a year or more and the project has been OK
>
> people should worry less

I understand the worries. The news have reached the front page of
Slashdot, and thus might reach certain technically inclined managers,
which in turn may cause questions about contingency plans to be directed
at the IT staff. I have a feeling that "I have no contingency plan,
don't worry, the problem will be solved" is not such a good answer to
such queries.

Thus, the worrying.

Regards
Ingemar