[CentOS] Centos convert to rhel and support

Geoff Galitz geoff at galitz.org
Fri Jul 31 17:10:48 UTC 2009

> tell said managers to open the coffers and pay for support if they are
> that worried

Maybe they would, but there is no content on the Centos wiki on the
commercial support page.  Considering the allegations of mishandling
of funds, I doubt any organization would donate directly Centos
at this time.

I'm not trying to be a pest about that commercial support page, but
it is frustrating.  I know the team said they would bring it up at the
next dev meeting, but I have no idea when that is/was and what may
have happened.

-geoff