[CentOS] Not received any E-MAIl from listserve???

Bart Schaefer barton.schaefer at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 02:53:50 UTC 2009

Yahoo has been having internal problems with a recent change to their
spam filter.  It's randomly [*] reporting IP addresses as being listed
on the Spamhaus blocklist (when those IPs are not listed), and
therefore incorrectly rejecting mail in unpredictable ways.  This has
been going on for almost two weeks; they've claimed a couple of times
to have fixed it, but each time it has come back soon thereafter.

[*] Or so it appears from outside.