[CentOS] Centos 5.3 -> Apache - Under Attack ? Oh hell....

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 3 05:18:03 UTC 2009

you and i agreee on him figuring out what web apps are causing the issues..
or in fact, exactly what the 'atack' process is?  i didn't see the initial
threads.. was this simething that he discussed? did he say what the arack
process was doing?

my only point, was that reinstalling wotjout understanding what was/is going
on is a draconian step.. does it resolve the issue.. sire.. does it get to
what might have been the cause.. not in my opinion...

but hey.. there are different ways of approaching a problem...