[CentOS] Intel Graphics support in future releases

Ron Blizzard

rb4centos at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 18:48:37 UTC 2009

Since my computers use built-in Intel graphics chips (which work great
with CentOS 5.3), I've been worrying about Ubuntu's (and other
"cutting edge" distributions) problems with these. It appears to be an
Xorg problem. What I don't understand is why Xorg would release
something that only half worked with a large segment of the computers
out there. I'm also wondering how Red Hat / CentOS will handle such a
problem -- or have they already addressed it?

Probably shouldn't worry about a "possible" problem, but I do anyhow.

--
RonB -- Using CentOS 5.3