[CentOS] BBC Player in firefox?

Sun Jun 7 21:16:08 UTC 2009

On Sat, Jun 6, 2009 at 8:10 PM, Jeff<dr.hugo.z.hackenbush at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, I am new to Centos and have installed the 5.3  64bit desktop.
> Managed to get the Adobe 64bit flash working so i can now watch Youtube
> but when i try to get the video link working on BBC News i get the black
> square screen with the white circle going round and round but it doesnt
> load the video?
> Any clues please?

Welcome to CentOS. This is a weekend, so the list response is slow.
Suggest you start on this page:
<http://wiki.centos.org/TipsAndTricks/MultimediaOnCentOS>

I am running 5.3 but 32 bit. Hopefully this will work on your 64 bit
box. Please read on the Wiki about installing yum priorities and using
3rd party repositories also. GL