[CentOS] Tracking updates

Martin Spinassi martins.listz at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 15:45:38 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I don't know if exists what I'm searching for, or just making the wrong
questions to google.

I'm searching some kind of tracking system to software updates. If one
server is administrated by more than 2 persons, having control of what
updates have been installed, and what version of that application is
running after the update.
Making manual documentation is ok for one server, but doing this for
several servers is a big amount of time, and relies on the admin to have
the time to do so, but automating this would be great.

I someone doing something to have track of the updates?
Any recommendation?

Cheers,

Martín