[CentOS] OT: Windows Vista Tablet PC linux alternative

Tosh toshlinux at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 14:46:49 UTC 2009

Sorin Srbu wrote:
> [...]

The mentioned software by Karanbir :
cellwriter, write letter by letter and convert this to text (like the
old palm input)
xournal, is a good replacement for onenote, but doesn't have the
conversion handwriting to text

one more thing, if you install CentOS, you will need to add your stylus
manually to /etc/X11/xorg.conf, for more info go to
http://www.thinkwiki.org/wiki/Wacom_Serial_Tablet_PC_Stylus
worked for my Toshiba Portégé M400

--
Toshaan <toshlinux at gmail.com> - http://www.toshaan.be