[CentOS] OT: Viewer for .docx M$ WORD files?

Thu Jun 11 16:36:34 UTC 2009

> <snip>
>>> <http://corefonts.sourceforge.net/>
>> That's the site. It's one of those to bookmark.
>> Once you create the rpm though, stick it on flash for >future use.

Ross: The good news is that I learned a tiny bit about packaging this
morning. My first attempt at that  :-)    I have a CD-R now with
msttcorefonts-.3-4.noarch.rpm   (3.5 MB) on it.  The bad news is that
I still see the .docx file displayed very badly, by OO 3.1. You were
almost dead on with the process. How do you remember so many things?
cabextract comes from rpmforge. I reloaded xfs as it said on that web
page and I even restarted the box, but I am still getting the bad
display of the .docx file when I load it into OO 3.1.    Lanny