[CentOS] NAS Storage server question

Joseph L. Casale JCasale at activenetwerx.com
Thu Jun 11 21:21:31 UTC 2009

>jlc,
>
>what has been rock stable?
>
>can you be more specific on the implementaion?
>
>are you saying "it" or "iet"
>
>if "iet" what is that?
>
>;-)

Sorry buddy,
I meant "iSCSI Enterprise Target" @ http://iscsitarget.sourceforge.net/
This project is fortunate enough to have the developers and some
very bright and experienced members active in the list. It was actually
one the places I started when learning Linux and received some invaluable
help from two specific people.

This is one of the few pieces of software as critical as it is, I have
gotten into the bad habit of not monitoring, it just bloody runs w/o
issue.

If you need a target, I can at least say this one is rock stable and any
issues are dealt with fast!

HTH,
jlc