[CentOS] re-install over internet

Bob Puff bob at nleaudio.com
Sat Jun 13 16:31:31 UTC 2009

>> John: If the DC has KVM over IP, they can connect to his box, can he
do it with that? Lanny

Interesting idea.  I don't think they do, but even if they did, I don't have
the install CD in the drive.  Is there a way to perhaps load a tiny distro
on /boot, reconfigure grub to load that, and then use that to do the deed?
I can copy the data to other nearby servers, so I'm not worried about that,
but I don't have the install CDs handy.  I could download something to a
nearby server though, if that would help.

Bob