[CentOS] CentOS security advisories

Joshua Bahnsen Joshua.Bahnsen at lumension.com
Tue Jun 16 18:10:26 UTC 2009

That's really my question. Is there any particular reason why not all Red Hat advisories (RHEA, RHBA and RHSA) have a CentOS counterpart? Is this due to time constraints, demand, or some other legal reason?

Joshua Bahnsen, Software Developer
O : 480.663.8787  |  joshua.bahnsen at lumension.com
Lumension  |  15880 N. Greenway-Hayden Loop Suite 100  |  Scottsdale, AZ 85260