[CentOS] which programming language for server-side admin tasks

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Wed Jun 17 09:13:27 UTC 2009

On 06/15/2009 07:44 PM, Rudi Ahlers wrote:
> Fair enough, but AFAIK AJAX is quicker to the end user than
> Ruby,although Ruby could use AJAX as well.

I think what Les was trying to point out to you, a bit more politely, is
that you need to go read up on some of these things, you are making
little sense here. eg. you would in many cases be writing your ajax
handers in ruby. So comparing them is like - I think the engine is
faster than the rest of the car.

-  KB