[CentOS] CentOS security advisories

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Wed Jun 17 09:52:26 UTC 2009

On 06/17/2009 09:56 AM, Ralph Angenendt wrote:
> "Historical Reasons", probably. All RHSAs should be there, RHBAs just
> haven't been announced for 4 - there's no other appalling reason I could
> think of at the moment :)

with the new process's going in - that should change.

> I'm not sure about RHEAs, though.

We have done most for C5, not all for C4.

The tricky situation is also for the updates when a new iso set is
released, eg 5.2 -> 5.3, upstream tend to publish a report for each
package that is out there, we havent done that 'traditionally'. Given
time and resources, I am sure we can revisit that, if anyone is really
interested.

- KB