[CentOS] - Make an automatic install bootable CD

Kévin COUSIN

linux at tuxalafenetre.net
Wed Jun 17 12:25:07 UTC 2009

Hello,

I tried to make an automatic install bootable CD, with a kickstart file. I use
this command to create my CD :

sudo mkisofs -v -r -T -b isolinux/isolinux.bin -c isolinux/boot.cat -J -o
InstallCD.iso -no-emul-boot -boot-load-size 4 -boot-info-table -hide-rr-moved
.

I copied all the contents of the CD #1, on a InstallCD dir, on copied my
ks.cfg file into the isolinux directory.

When I try to boot it, it says " This is not a CentOS CD, please intsert an
CentOS CD"

Anyone can help me?

--
Regards