[CentOS] CentOS security advisories

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Wed Jun 17 22:59:17 UTC 2009

Joshua Bahnsen wrote:
> I believe that's where I am seeing the biggest discrepancy. Has there been any discussion to put the advisory data in an updateinfo.xml form for use with the yum-security plugin?

yes, its come up a few times, there has been some work done on it as
well, however there is no automated way to get this info without
breaching the rhn aup's - and I have zero interest in trawling through
bugzilla and typing all these things out. If you want to propose a
process to make this happen, I am all ears ( and eyes ).