[CentOS] NAS Storage server question

Kemp, Larry Larry.Kemp at usmetrotel.com
Thu Jun 18 15:50:44 UTC 2009

Thanks good suggestion, I have used FreeNAS and I like it; and we did use it here in the past but the Windows side of our network would not backup 100% properly, no big surprise to me. So that is how the big fat 5TB HP storage array became a Windows server and CENT OS was left out in the cold to figure out how to mount it like a second class citizen. :-) Thanks Rudi.

LK