[CentOS] Need to rebuild installation CD

Chadley Wilson chadley at pinteq.co.za
Fri Jun 19 10:32:37 UTC 2009

[CW] My Apologies, I forgot to mention that I am not disassembling the diskboot.img for the USB drive, but rather boot.iso which I  assumed is the iso that is loaded as a ram disc when you boot from the cd.

Pinnacle Technology Holdings E-Mail Disclaimer:

This e-mail is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Pinnacle Technology Holdings any of it's divisions or affiliates. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have this e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of it is strictly prohibited.