[CentOS] Does Cent OS Come With Any Kind Of Customer Portal Application(s)

Kemp, Larry

Larry.Kemp at usmetrotel.com
Fri Jun 19 16:03:48 UTC 2009

Other than coding something yourself...does Cent OS come with any kind of portal application(s) that would allow remote users to purchase a domain name through me or log in and edit their domains settings and go active in my DNS? Has anyone set anything like this up before using Cent OS? The closest thing I can think of is a Register.com, GoDaddy.com, or Load.com type interface that customers can do it all from one HUD-type interface. I realize that some minor html and branding that would need to take place to give it that corporate look likely. Thanks.
Larry Kemp