[CentOS] link to "commercial support" page isn't really helpful

Neil Aggarwal neil at JAMMConsulting.com
Mon Jun 22 02:20:53 UTC 2009

Karanbir:

> Therefore, for me  - the 'official' support process must also do
> everything to encourage these small players and bring them up into a
> stream where they find a sustainable business model around CentOS

Along these lines, I would like the support area to have a
consultants directory.  That will give consulting companies
(Like mine) a place to list themselves as providing CentOS
support.

People interested in finding a consultant can then search
the directory by geographic area and/or name.

I am willing to contribute what I can to make this happen.
I do web programming and I use CentOS as my platform.

Let me know if I can be of any help.

Thanks,
	Neil

Eliminate junk email and reclaim your inbox.
Visit http://www.spammilter.com for details.