[CentOS] Need to rebuild installation CD

Chadley Wilson chadley at pinteq.co.za
Mon Jun 22 05:11:54 UTC 2009

I do apologize for the email disclaimer, it is automatically added to the bottom of our mails by our server.
I cannot avoid it so please do not worry about it.

The fact That I have sent email to a mailing group address authorizes the group to read it. So I don't understand why we always have to go down this road.