[CentOS] link to "commercial support" page isn't really helpful

Bill Campbell centos at celestial.com
Tue Jun 23 15:22:35 UTC 2009

On Tue, Jun 23, 2009, Sorin Srbu wrote:
> [...]

IHMO, Volunteer support is what is generally available on this
list, and similar fora for free.

Many of the contributors to this list also provide commercial
support, development, and consulting services.

Bill
Fax:            (206) 232-9186  Skype: jwccsllc (206) 855-5792

But how is this legal plunder to be identified? Quite simply. See if the
law takes from some persons what belongs to them, and gives it to other
persons to whom it does not belong. See if the law benefits one citizen at
the expense of another by doing what the citizen himself cannot do without
committing a crime. -- Frederic Bastiat, The Law