[CentOS] Web photo gallery options

Wed Jun 24 19:46:31 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 5:33 AM, Sorin Srbu <sorin.srbu at orgfarm.uu.se>wrote:

> [...]

I know you would like to host it locally, but Picasa Web Albums <
http://picasa.google.com/features.html#utm_medium=embed&utm_source=pwalogin>
has been working well for me. One or more people on this list suggested it
to me, early in May. I have one album there, with 273 photos I took before
and during a concert and people around the world can see them. Picasa is
also very easy to use, although not Open Source.