[CentOS] good small registrar?

Robert Heller heller at deepsoft.com
Thu Jun 25 01:11:46 UTC 2009

I've heard that Microsoft has/had/? paid GoDaddy to host a large number
of its *parked* domains on Windows servers as a way to boost Microsoft
numbers on netcraft.  Windows servers are capable of handling a zillion
domain names with all much the same content.

--
Robert Heller             -- 978-544-6933