[CentOS] Evolution to Exchange 2007?

JohnS jses27 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 04:31:07 UTC 2009

On Wed, 2009-06-24 at 20:06 -0400, Scott Ehrlich wrote:
> Hello to all:
>
> What is the most recent status of MAPI support for Evolution
> connectivity to Exchange 2007 server for calendaring, etc?
>
> I've seen various blogs and email threads, but I wanted to tap this
> list's resources, too.
----
If your wanting to know if Exchange Server will work with Evolution the
answer is yes. Evolution has a plugin for MAPI, Here.
http://www.go-evolution.org/MAPIProvider

As for using it on CentOS and RHEL I don't even know if or it will
compile under either one.

POP and IMAP will work out of the box. Although be carefull of .pst file
under Samba Shares.

John