[CentOS] Schnitzer, Ted is out of the office.

Julian Thomas jt at jt-mj.net
Fri Jun 26 20:06:53 UTC 2009

On Fri, 26 Jun 2009 12:46:06 -0500 Lanny Marcus wrote:

>I do not see any problem with one message either. But, if every time
>he receives a message, his system sends an email, that will get old.

Smart autoresponders keep track of where they have responded and don't send more than one msg to the
same person.  Of course, it's uncertain if it uses the "From" or "Reply-to" for that test.

--
 Julian Thomas:   jt at jt-mj.net    http://jt-mj.net
 In the beautiful Genesee Valley of Western New York State!