[CentOS] "Conga" Luci "Add a virtual Service" is missing

Gabriel Rosca

missnebun at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 16:21:23 UTC 2009

Hi there.

I have 2 days trying to resolve this issue ...

I have 2 xen servers in cluster ... and I installed Luci on another server
separate from the 2 xen servers.

I created a cluster ... I create a failed over domain ....

I did migration and live migration from a dom0 to another ...

My problem is .... I don`t have "Add a virtual Service" tab to add A VM as a
cluster service  ...

[root at xen1 ~]# clustat

Cluster Status for XEN_Cluster @ Mon Jun 29 11:29:33 2009

Member Status: Quorate

 Member Name                                                     ID   Status

 ------ ----                                                     ---- ------

 xen0.genx.local                                                     1
Online

 xen1.genx.local                                                     2
Online, Local

my cluster.conf

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<cluster alias="XEN_Cluster" config_version="4" name="XEN_Cluster">

        <fence_xvmd/>

        <fence_daemon clean_start="0" post_fail_delay="0"
post_join_delay="3"/>

        <clusternodes>

                <clusternode name="xen0.genx.local" nodeid="1" votes="1">

                        <fence/>

                </clusternode>

                <clusternode name="xen1.genx.local" nodeid="2" votes="1">

                        <fence/>

                </clusternode>

        </clusternodes>

        <cman expected_votes="1" two_node="1"/>

        <fencedevices/>

        <rm>

                <failoverdomains>

                        <failoverdomain name="Boss_Xen0" nofailback="0"
ordered="1" restricted="0">

                                <failoverdomainnode name="xen0.genx.local"
priority="1"/>

                                <failoverdomainnode name="xen1.genx.local"
priority="10"/>

                        </failoverdomain>

                        <failoverdomain name="Boss_Xen1" nofailback="0"
ordered="1" restricted="0">

                                <failoverdomainnode name="xen0.genx.local"
priority="10"/>

                                <failoverdomainnode name="xen1.genx.local"
priority="1"/>

                        </failoverdomain>

                </failoverdomains>

                <resources/>

        </rm>

</cluster>

 [root at xen0 ~]# service cman restart
Stopping cluster:
   Stopping virtual machine fencing host... done
   Stopping fencing... done
   Stopping cman... done
   Stopping ccsd...
done
   Unmounting configfs... done
                                                           [  OK  ]
Starting cluster:
   Mounting configfs... done
   Starting ccsd... done
   Starting cman...
done
   Starting daemons... done
   Starting fencing... done
   Starting virtual machine fencing host... done
                                                           [  OK  ]

Now I have no idea how to enable virtual service or what I am missing ...

Thank you

Gabe